cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 am

Post subject: Got the Performance Pack
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:17 am 
Performance Pack

United Kingdom
Hey,

Just wanted to say I got my performance pack through today, only ordered it Monday and received today Friday from Canada to the UK, great dispatch and delivery time.

You get the pack through and it doesn't look much in its jiffy envelope but from what I've heard it's going to make a big difference.

Got to wait for my torque wrench to arrive, ordered in the UK same day but it's not here yet before I can start.

Also worth mentioning, don't know if it's elsewhere or not, but it might be worth having a little pinned post somewhere about other bits you need to do the job.

Torque wrench is probably pretty necessary and you obviously need a litre of synthetic oil too as you have to drain it to get to do the springs. You need a new gasket too really to replace the clutch cover one If your doing the clutch you need the castle shaped socket to get the nut off and potentially the clutch basket tool but I'm not doing my clutch. From doing some searches there's some optional bits too it's worth buying a magnetic drain plug too to replace on the stock one to catch some of the nasty metal bits that can float around in the oil.

Purely me but I bought an air filter too just to make it a bit of a servicing really.

Probably just going to get the springs done first, I'll post again once they are in.

Cheers.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 pm 

Canada
That is Great you received Performance Pack in record time! Hopefully your torque wrench shows up soon. Good luck with the install.
cheers, Aaron