cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am

Post subject: CB125R
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:55 pm 

United Kingdom
Hi, I've recently purchased a 2018 CB125R, this is a new motorcycle that utilizes the tried and tested CBR engine. Now as there's no changes to this engine, I'm assuming the performance pack and clutch advertised should work brilliantly on it. However I'm wondering if you can confirm this, thanks!

~ Kirai

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Re: CB125R
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:57 am 

Canada
KiraiRider wrote:
Hi, I've recently purchased a 2018 CB125R, this is a new motorcycle that utilizes the tried and tested CBR engine. Now as there's no changes to this engine, I'm assuming the performance pack and clutch advertised should work brilliantly on it. However I'm wondering if you can confirm this, thanks!

~ Kirai

Hi Kirai, As there are no cbr125 sales in North America for some years now, I cannot confirm whether my parts will work. But if you say there is no changes to the engine, then they should technically work.
Cheers, Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:51 am 

United Kingdom
Aaron wrote:
KiraiRider wrote:

~ Kirai

Hi Kirai, As there are no cbr125 sales in North America for some years now, I cannot confirm whether my parts will work. But if you say there is no changes to the engine, then they should technically work.
Cheers, Aaron

Hi Aaron, that's totally fine. I'm 100% certain that they'll work. My only question now is do you ship to the United Kingdom as that's where I'm actually based! Thanks!

~ Kirai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:21 pm 

Canada
KiraiRider wrote:
Aaron wrote:
KiraiRider wrote:

~ Kirai

Cheers, Aaron

Hi Aaron, that's totally fine. I'm 100% certain that they'll work. My only question now is do you ship to the United Kingdom as that's where I'm actually based! Thanks!

~ Kirai

Hi Kirai, I ship worldwide, but our Canada Post is on strike at this time. Normally packages get delivered within 14 days. However with the strike, I cannot guarantee the time it will take. Also I have only 1 set of carbon fiber clutches left. My website is currently working I think, I just can't enter into it to administer anything.
Cheers, Aaron