cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am

Post subject: performance pack review
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:12 pm 
Performance Pack

Canada
The young lad got his bike license this summer and we got a good deal on a 2009 cbr 125 with 1500 km on it. After about a month of riding we thought it was time for a tune up so we ordered the performance pack. Installation was pretty easy after watching the videos. We never installed the dampers because of the low kms. I have to say the performance pack made quite a difference. The bike feels smoother and gets up to top speed a lot faster. The bike now will pull in sixth gear where before it wouldn't. We never checked gas mileage before installing performance pack, i wish we had. Anyway we went for a 115 mile ride after the install and thought we would compare gas mileage between my bike and my son's
i have a honda vtx 1800 and it got 47 mpg, and the boy's cbr got 118 mpg driving 90 to 100 kph. Not bad eh ? That little cbr is alot of fun to drive and puts a big smile on my son's face, and mine too. It's almost more fun to drive than my vtx. For what you get from the performance pack and the price, i would recommend it to anyone. thanks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm 

Canada
125laker wrote:
The young lad got his bike license this summer and we got a good deal on a 2009 cbr 125 with 1500 km on it. After about a month of riding we thought it was time for a tune up so we ordered the performance pack. Installation was pretty easy after watching the videos. We never installed the dampers because of the low kms. I have to say the performance pack made quite a difference. The bike feels smoother and gets up to top speed a lot faster. The bike now will pull in sixth gear where before it wouldn't. We never checked gas mileage before installing performance pack, i wish we had. Anyway we went for a 115 mile ride after the install and thought we would compare gas mileage between my bike and my son's
i have a honda vtx 1800 and it got 47 mpg, and the boy's cbr got 118 mpg driving 90 to 100 kph. Not bad eh ? That little cbr is alot of fun to drive and puts a big smile on my son's face, and mine too. It's almost more fun to drive than my vtx. For what you get from the performance pack and the price, i would recommend it to anyone. thanks

That's Fantastic! Thank-you for the Great review!
Cheers, Aaron
Ps. I haven't been getting notifications as I used to when anyone posts. My apologies.