cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 am

Post subject: Future Products
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:14 am 
Clutch Kit

Aaron can you shed some light on if the ECU or camshaft will ever be available?as a new member and a bit of reading it sounds like a lot of effort went into developing and I would hate to see that not see them Not in production. I would like to buy them even if a one or 2 off run is expensive.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Re: Future Products
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:24 am 

Canada
mytiburon wrote:
Aaron can you shed some light on if the ECU or camshaft will ever be available?as a new member and a bit of reading it sounds like a lot of effort went into developing and I would hate to see that not see them Not in production. I would like to buy them even if a one or 2 off run is expensive.

Unfortunately when I took over this site from Marvin, it did not come with the ECU or Camshaft. Marvin was the Mastermind that created everything on this site and soon lost interest when he noticed most 125 owners were young, did not know much about motorcycles and the costs involved with them, and relied on sales to live on and to reinvest into research. He then sold to me and became a proud owner of a CBR600. He would be the one to contact. If you reply to his posts, he should get notified and see what you write. I am not in touch with him any more.
Cheers, Aaron

Post subject: Re: Future Products
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 am 
Clutch Kit

Thanks Aaron for the response, I am looking forward to any future products you may add!! I am building my cbr125 for the formula class and the cbr is becoming quite popular out here for this purpose.