cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am

Post subject: I'm sold.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 am 
Hi everyone.

I'm just making a post before I purchase the full performance pack this coming fortnight.

I just want to take a moment to thank Marvin for his extremely knowledgeable, detailed and helpful posts to this forum and this is on top of the products he produced.

Although I am certain I will see a noticeable change in my bike even if it was minor I would still be entirely happy due to the level of service and care provided on this board.

That pretty much sums up my pre purchase post. I'll make sure I do some before and after comparison and make a thread and review about it.

Regards,
Ant.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Re: I'm sold.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 am 
Racing ECU (!!)

Canada
Awesome - and thanks for the kind comments :top:

The Performance Pack makes a very significant performance improvement over a stock bike - it shaves something like 4.5 seconds off zero to top speed time and addresses all the weak links in the bike at the same time :top: So the acceleration rate is greatly improved.

One thing that I think people don't pick up enough on is re-sale value. There is no reason why a person should not be able to recoup the cost of the Performance Pack (and probably more) during re-sale. The difference between a stock bike and one with the Performance Pack is dramatic. If someone is shopping for a CBR 125 (and lots are) it's a very good way to make your bike stand out from the pack because people can't help but notice the increased performance.

BTW, bear in mind, prices on the site are in Canadian dollars, there's no tax, shipping is at cost, and typically there are no duty fees or taxes upon arrival. On top of that, we have full HD installation videos to help you install everything :top:

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...