cbr125 forum

...because every day is MotoGP day when you own a CBR 125r...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Post subject: Camshaft for sale
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:24 pm 
Performance Pack

Canada
I have a performance camshaft for sale. Unknown origin, but previous owner said its from a group buy from a different Canadian cbr125 web page, and Marvin seemed to think it was not a cheap, flaking, Chinese version. Its in great condition, and cannot possibly have any more than a few hundred km's on it. I can send pictures and dimensions to anyone interested. It came from a running bike with 8000km on it.

The story: I have an 08, (my second one, sold the first and missed it). I've been riding for over 30 years and currently have 7 bikes in my stable, including Ducati superbikes, an FZ1, a drz400s, and others. Every year since '99 I've been going down to Deals Gap for a week of riding with a group of friends from the internet. They are from all over the US. I've brought my 125 and some of them have ridden and enjoyed it. I got to ride a couple Groms! One friend from Texas was serious and wanted to own a cbr, (he also has a cbr250 and a cbr250rr!!)........ so I hunted one down and bought it for him, I'm going to deliver it to him in May. He's going to register it somehow...... not my problem ;) the CBR125 was never imported to the U.S. as you know.

The bike I bought is an 08, and the previous owner claimed it had a high comp piston and performance cam. The stock parts were included. I was nervous about sending an unknown/unstock engine to my friend, so i replaced the aftermarket stuff with the stock.
I'm not looking to make a mint. A few bux plus shipping. Trade for a 150 injector? Located in Ontario, Canada

email is dr_fz1@hotmail.com

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace